St. Louis Office Moves
Boasting over 107 years of experience, Federal Companies is the leading moving company in greater St. Louis, all of St. Louis County, and in the St. Louis Metropolitan area. Proudly operating five locations, our highly trained, award-winning team of over 200 employees has served 200,000+ customers. With stats like these, it is easy to know that you are in good hands when hiring us for any kind of move.
Looking to make your upcoming St. Louis office move easy and stress free? On top of our residential and full-service commercial offerings, we provide efficient and affordable office moving services.
Why Hire Federal Companies as Your Professional St. Louis Office Moving Company
Professional office relocation services offer a myriad of perks and benefits. In addition to saving you and your company time and effort, there are numerous reasons to enlist the help of our experienced, licensed, and certified team.
There are few tasks in life that are more stressful than moving. With dozens of to-dos at any given time, adding the tedious duties associated with moving to your already busy work schedule can be extremely stressful. Instead, let us handle all of the planning, organizing, and heavy lifting while you concentrate on what’s most important to you.
Any time you or your staff members perform a move, there are big safety risks involved. Some of the most common hazards include cuts, falls, and dropped objects. Any type of office moving related injury can result in workers’ comp claims and missed time at work. Keep yourself and your team safe by letting professionals remove the hazards involved with relocating.
Minimize Interruption to Your Business
Maintaining business continuity while moving to a new location is essential for productivity, sales, and customer satisfaction. By hiring a team to take care of your upcoming office relocation, you’ll significantly minimize any interruption to your business operations.
If needed, office relocation services can also include storage for the short or long-term.
One of the most valuable benefits of hiring reliable office movers is the time you’ll save. From office furniture disassembly to office relocation services, you can put hours back into your schedule.
Professional Packing Services & Equipment
An essential component of the business moving process is having the right equipment and skilled packing services. Both elements greatly reduce the chance of breakage or damage to crucial pieces of office furniture, appliances, and technology.
As part of our St. Louis office moving services, we offer help with the following:
Having the right people and moving office equipment is of the utmost importance when planning your upcoming journey. Federal Companies provides all of the following items for your office relocation:
- Specialized, well-maintained moving trucks — we are an agent for Allied
- Furniture pads, blankets, and covers
- Library carts
- Machine carts
- Protective padding for elevators, doors, and floors
- Panel carts
- Equipment dollies
- Heavy duty furniture dollies
- Secure and dependable straps
Starting an office relocation checklist? On top of hiring our St. Louis office moving company, there are plenty of office moving tips that you can utilize for an even more seamless process.
- Establish an office moving committee
- Set a budget
- Review insurance policies to determine moving coverage
- Request St. Louis office moving services quotes
- Finalize important relocation dates and communicate them with staff members well in advance
- Order new business cards and marketing materials with the new office address
- Communicate your address change to customers and clients
- Plan the arrangement of the new office space
- Ensure that all arrangements for utilities (such as internet or phone services) are set up in advance of the move
St. Louis Office Relocation Tips
What are some additional St. Louis office relocation tips to follow? Once you’ve contacted our team with Federal Companies, and have completed the basics from the checklist above, it is important to take the following steps:
- Create a formal office moving announcement for both employees and customers/clients. Here is a standard template to follow.
- Create or order office moving labels. Here’s a free DIY template for printing labels for moving boxes.
- Wondering if you can capitalize office moving expenses? Here is an article that addresses all related questions.
St. Louis Office Moving Cost
What is the cost of office moving in St. Louis? The best and most accurate way to plan for this expense is to request a custom quote from our St. Louis office movers. Doing so will give you a specific dollar amount that is based on your actual needs.
What is involved with calculating the cost of your office relocation? Some of the main factors include the distance between your current and new office, what floor your office is located on, any special prep needed, the amount and type of furniture and equipment being moved, and the number of team members required to move. Rest assured that your move can be affordable when it is fully handled by our trusted, award-winning staff.
St. Louis Office Moving Companies - Choosing the Best St. Louis Office Movers
Wondering how to select the best St. Louis office relocation services? There is a basic list of things that you should be looking for in your chosen office moving company.
Here is a sample of some of the things you should research when looking for top-rated office movers:
- Yelp and Google Reviews (Federal Companies has an impressive 4.7/5.0 rating from past clients on Google)
- Always check trust stats — such as how long the company has been in business, claims rates, number of moves, etc.
- Proper licensing and insurance
- What type of equipment is used
- A must for moving safely and without damage
- Phenomenal customer service
Our team consistently exceeds all of the above expectations for moves of all kinds. As a company that has been in business for over 105 years, we’re proud to have completed over 200,000 relocations. Delivering exceptional customer service to every client we work with, we’re proud to provide the best office moving experience in all of St. Louis.
Request a Free Quote Today!
Serving greater St. Louis, all of St. Louis County, and the St. Louis Metropolitan area, we’re ready to provide an outstanding office moving experience for you and your business. Contact us now by phone at 309-690-0000 to get started.