Best Huntley Moving Company
Home to 27,000 people, the village of Huntley is 57 miles northwest of Chicago in Kane and McHenry counties. The village is one of the safest places to live in Illinois for families and it’s known for its great schools and beautiful parks. Kids attend Huntley 158, a district that offers PLTW STEM/Engineering courses and advanced placement and frequently earns awards for academic excellence. There’s also plenty of outdoor recreation with gorgeous parks like the 28-acre Deicke Park with an accessible playground and game fields. However, the housing market is a bit expensive with a median home price of $341,000.
Giving up renting and buying your first house in Illinois? Moving closer to work or family? Pursuing opportunities in a new state, or downsizing? No matter why you’re relocating, you have enough to plan for and figure out without the hard work of packing and loading – not to mention potentially challenging logistics! Federal Companies is the Huntley moving company you can trust to take the stress out of relocating. Save time, avoid worry, and get the personalized moving help you need!
Top-Rated Huntley Moving Companies
Do you have questions about hiring a professional relocation company? Not sure how we can help? Here are common questions we hear that may help!
What do Huntley, IL movers do?
A team of professional movers can help in many ways:
- Develop a plan for an efficient move overseen by a dedicated move coordinator
- Use special materials to protect your home from damage
- Pack some or all your belongings with the right techniques
- Securely load your belongings in a well-maintained truck
- Transport your belongings safely
- Provide storage at your origin or destination with door-to-door service
- Furniture assembly/disassembly, unpacking, and furniture setup make move-in a breeze
- Handle all the heavy lifting and logistics
How much do movers cost in Huntley, IL?
Your personalized Huntley, IL moving costs are based on factors such as:
- Your move dates
- Distance from origin to destination
- Volume/type of belongings
- Home type & accessibility
- Level of organization
- Number of movers needed
- Services requested
You will have an hourly rate or a flat-rate price depending on these details. Because there is no way to estimate your cost without an assessment, we encourage you to fill out the form or give us a call to request a free, personalized quote.
How do you choose a good Huntley mover?
Get the service, dependability, and value you deserve by doing your homework when choosing a relocation company. Reliable and affordable movers should have:
- A license and insurance
- A crew of uniformed and background checked movers
- Years of experience handling similar relocations
- Positive online reviews, testimonials, and trade organization membership
- A low claims rate and good safety record
- Transparent rate structure without hidden charges
Federal Companies has been a trusted move specialist for over 105 years. We are an Allied Van Lines agent with the network and expertise needed to deliver a seamless, worry-free experience, no matter where you are moving. Our team of 200+ experienced employees are ready to help you and add you to our list of 200,000+ satisfied customers and positive Google reviews.
Huntley, IL Moving Services
Learn about how Federal Companies can give you a seamless transition, no matter where life is taking you, with customizable services for all types of relocations.